Hockey is a sport like no other.
Your body is being pushed to its max capacity, while constantly having the threat of being physically threatened by opposing players.
To excel at this you must have a perfect balance of strength/endurance/flexibility/and mental strength. AF-Elite provides you with the skills to endure this level of performance, and also focuses on some of the mental challenges that come along with it.
Our Hockey advisor Robb Chalifoux, played AAA hockey growing up in the Edmonton area, that led him all the way to a chance in WHL.
This experience is used to connect with our athletes and provide them with a support system that leads them towards the highest chance of success.
We have worked with all levels from Novice to WHL.
Off Season Hockey Strength & Conditioning Camp – 8 Weeks
Off Season Performance Training to prepare you for next seasons Fall CampsDownload Hockey Camp .PDF Here
– 8 week small group training as well as full off season training program
- 8 week camp designed for ages Novice – Junior (training will be broken up by ages)
- Initial Intake baseline testing
- Two hour training session, once a week, designed to promote strength & conditioning based on each players individual needs
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment – Performed by Dr. Todd of Performance Chiropractic
- 8 week program designed to individually take each player to peak athletic shape entering fall camp
- Access to High End Training Facility providing a safe athletic environment (you will get 24 hour, 7 day a week access during the 8 week camp
- Routine Performance Testing
- Access to Yoga, Spin and Group Strength Classes
- Nutritional Coaching
- Supplement Discounts
Early Bird Registration $650 for full 8 week Camp
Camp starts Saturday, July 8th
To Register Call 780-757-3481
Held at Anytime Fitness Old Strathcona